A solution to CP Takeover Problems!

Hey everyone,

Recently, I found out that there was going to be a takeover next month, about the Frozen Fever short film. Many penguins have different opinions about takeovers, so here is a solution:

There could be 2 takeovers per year. CP can inform players in advance via Twitter and the What's New Blog when there is going to be a takeover, and encourage players to vote on a poll for which movie's takeover they would like to see on the island. The movie that gets the most votes will be the takeover.

That way, there won't be too many takeovers per year, and players get to have a say in what takeover will happen.

Please tell me if you like my idea in the comments. If you didn't, please tell me how it could be improved.

As always, don't forget to share this post, comment and +1 on Google+.

Thanks for reading.

Waddle on,
-Geepeach.

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea! Takeovers are an amazing time for new people to join our community. I know loads of people who have joined Club Penguin through advertising on Disney Channel or Disney's official website. The team have to balance out how many takeovers they should put on each year to increase traffic to the game and to provide fresh, new content for dedicated players - like yourself.

    Sometimes they get it right and sometimes they don't, it's a learning curb. I love your idea though, however I suggest having a 3 or 4 a year instead of 2. I agree that we should be able to vote for takeovers to happen, however can sort of do that anyway - the more requests support get, via email and phone, the higher the chance there is for that takeover to happen on the island.

    Thanks for an awesome read,
    Waddle On!

    ReplyDelete