EXCLUSIVE Interview with MapleSyrup16!

***Please do NOT post this on your site without permission from @CPKev. If you do, I could ban you from viewing www.cpgeepeachtreehouse.blogspot.co.uk.***

Hey!

Sorry for the long break. School has stared and I have, and I'm sure Toivo and Speedey, have been very busy. Since I have been slightly less busy the past few days, I will try to blog extra hard for the next few weeks. BIG projects coming for Halloween and CP's ninth anniversary party!

Recently, one of my friends from Twitter interviewed a mod called MapleSyrup16. She works for CP support (Answering emails and phone calls, e.c.t). Here is the interview, In pictures. If you can't view the pictures, comment and I will make another post with the interview typed out.

  






















Thanks for reading. Please share the interview with your friends!

Best Fishes,
Geepeach!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I have not been blogging, I will start again on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries :) I have been very busy with homework after school, so I will mainly be blogging in the weekend. Do you like the blog's new Halloween decorations?

      Delete